In this post we write about making of water dispenser working model science project exhibition – simple and easy – diy
Creating a water dispenser working model using cardboard, a plastic bottle, paper cup, and a pipe is a fun and interactive way to understand the concept of water flow and dispensing. Here’s how you can build this model:
Materials You’ll Need:
- Cardboard sheets (for the base and structure)
- Plastic bottle (to hold water)
- Paper cup (to collect dispensed water)
- Plastic pipe or tubing
- Craft knife or scissors
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- Craft supplies for decoration (markers, stickers, etc.)
Step by Step Video on water dispenser working model science project exhibition
- Prepare the Base:
- Cut a piece of cardboard to use as the base of your model.
- Create the Dispenser Structure:
- Use additional pieces of cardboard to create the structure for your water dispenser.
- This structure will hold the plastic bottle, paper cup, and pipe.
- Install the Plastic Bottle:
- Attach the plastic bottle to the structure using hot glue. This will be the water source.
- Position the Paper Cup:
- Attach the paper cup beneath the bottle’s spout using hot glue. This will collect the dispensed water.
- Attach the Pipe:
- Attach a plastic pipe or tubing to the bottle’s spout using hot glue.
- Position the other end of the pipe above the paper cup.
- Decorate the dispenser structure and the base with craft supplies to make it visually appealing.
- Fill the plastic bottle with water.
- Gently press the plastic bottle to release water from the spout.
- Observe how water flows through the pipe and is collected in the paper cup.
This model provides a hands-on way to understand the basic principles of fluid flow and how a simple dispenser can work. It’s a creative and engaging way to demonstrate how water can be released from a container through a pipe into a collecting cup.
#waterdispenser #workingmodel #scienceproject #scienceexhibition #sciencefair #diypandit #dispenser