Pollution is caused by human activities and natural processes, some of the major causes are:
- Industrial processes: releases of chemicals and toxic waste into the air and water.
- Transportation: emissions of harmful gases from vehicles.
- Agriculture: use of pesticides and fertilizers that can contaminate water sources.
- Waste disposal: improper disposal of waste leading to litter and contamination.
- Energy production: burning of fossil fuels that release harmful gases into the atmosphere.
Preventions for pollution include:
- Reducing the use of fossil fuels by using alternative energy sources.
- Implementing efficient waste management practices, including recycling and composting.
- Regulating industrial processes to reduce the release of harmful chemicals.
- Encouraging the use of public transportation or carpooling to reduce vehicle emissions.
- Promoting sustainable agriculture practices to reduce the use of harmful pesticides and fertilizers.
Step by Step Video on Pollution Causes/Effects & Prevention model
#pollutionmodel #pollutioncauses #effects #prevention #control #scienceproject #modelmaking #diy #howtofunda #sciencefair #scienceexhibition #stillmodel