street light working model for science project exhibition – simple and easy | howtofunda #streetlight #workingproject #workingmodel #sciencefair #sciencemodel #scienceproject #scienceexhibition
A working model of a street light can be created using:
- A cardboard box
- A light bulb
- A switch
- Wires to connect the components
The steps to create the model are:
- Cut a hole in the cardboard box for the light bulb
- Insert the light bulb into the hole
- Connect the batteries to the light bulb using the wires
- Attach the switch to control the flow of electricity to the light bulb
- Place the box on a stand or base to simulate a street light pole.
This working model demonstrates how a street light functions by allowing electricity to flow from the batteries to the light bulb when the switch is turned on.