In this post, I am writing on the physical model for school science exhibition.
Making physics working model of a science project to demonstrate the scientific principles
Here each basic physics principles such as laws of matter, energy and the forces of natural interactions between particles and physical entities (such as light, electricity, electromagnet, planets, molecules, atoms or the subatomic particles).
By making working models helps the students to understand the principles with excitement and enthusiasm
It also helps in remembering these concepts life long than learning by theoretically.
Here is the list of simple physics models(both working and still models) for the school exhibitions based on the student grades
- How Potato Can be used to Generate Free Energy
- Electromagnet project working model for school science exhibition – DIY
- Making of Solar and Lunar eclipse 3D working model for school science exhibition
- Pencil electricity experiment (working model) for school science exhibition | DIY
- States of matter model(molecule arrangement in solid, liquid & gas)
- How to build an open and closed electric circuit model for your science project or exhibitions
- Conductors and Insulators school project science exhibition experiment
- Water dispenser science project working model for school science exhibition diy easily
- Moon Phases science project model for school fair/exhibition
- Day and night working project model for school science exhibition| EARTH ROTATION| DIY
- SOLAR AND LUNAR ECLIPSE 3D WORKING MODEL FOR SCHOOL SCIENCE EXHIBITION PROJECT
- DIY – DC MOTOR USING MAGNET AND COIL FOR SCHOOL SCIENCE EXHIBITION – WORKING MODEL
- Newton Disc Working Model for School Science Exhibition Project
These physics models making step by step videos can be used from class 1 to class 12 students science fair or exhibitions