In this post I am providing the detailed instruction on How to make Earth Globe Very Easy at Home 3d Earth Globe Model diy | howtofunda
Making an Earth globe using a ball is a fun and creative way to create a simple representation of our planet. Here’s a step-by-step guide to making a basic Earth globe using a ball:
Materials you will need:
- Ball (e.g., foam ball, Styrofoam ball, or any round ball you can use as a base)
- Blue and green paint (for oceans and continents)
- White paint or marker (for cloud cover)
- Map of the world or reference images of Earth
- Prepare the ball:
- Start with a clean, round ball that will serve as the base for your Earth globe. A foam or Styrofoam ball is ideal, but you can use any suitable ball you have.
- Paint the oceans and continents:
- Use blue paint to paint the oceans on the ball’s surface. Cover the majority of the ball with blue, leaving small gaps for the continents.
- Use green paint to paint the continents. You can refer to a map of the world or use reference images to get the shapes and positions of the continents correct.
- Display your Earth globe:
- Place the Earth globe on a cardboard base or a sturdy surface for display. You can also use a small stand or holder to keep the globe upright.
#earthglobe #thermocol #easy #globemaking #globemodel #diy #howtofunda