In this post we write about making of the water purifier working model science project exhibition – simple and easy
Creating a water purifier working model using a cardboard house, a plastic tray for rooftop water collection, a syringe as a delivery pipe from the rooftop to the ground floor, and a glass as rainwater storage is an informative way to illustrate the concept of rainwater harvesting and purification. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to build this model:
Materials You’ll Need:
- Cardboard sheets (for the house)
- Plastic tray (for rooftop water collection)
- Syringe (without needle, for delivery pipe)
- Glass (for rainwater storage)
- Craft knife or scissors
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- Small container (for water purification)
- Charcoal, sand, and gravel (for water filtration)
- Craft supplies for decoration (markers, stickers, etc.)
Step by Step Video on Making of water purifier working model science project exhibition
- Prepare the Cardboard House:
- Cut and assemble cardboard pieces to create a simple house structure.
- Decorate the house with paint or colored paper to make it visually appealing.
- Rooftop Water Collection:
- Attach a plastic tray to the top of the cardboard house to simulate rooftop water collection.
- This tray will collect rainwater that will be used for purification.
- Delivery Pipe:
- Attach a syringe (without the needle) to the tray to represent a delivery pipe.
- Position the syringe so that it directs water from the rooftop to the ground floor.
- Rainwater Storage:
- Place a glass on the ground floor to represent rainwater storage.
- Connect the syringe to the glass to simulate the flow of rainwater.
- Water Purification:
- Attach a small container on the ground floor to represent a water purification system.
- Fill the container with layers of charcoal, sand, and gravel to act as a simple water filter.
- Purification Process:
- Position the syringe over the top layer of the purification system.
- When you press the syringe, water will flow from the rooftop tray, pass through the purification layers, and collect in the glass.
- Final Touches:
- Decorate the model with additional details like windows, doors, and landscape elements using craft supplies.
This model will help you understand the process of rainwater harvesting, delivery, and basic purification. It’s a hands-on way to learn about water conservation and purification techniques while also showcasing the importance of sustainable practices.
#waterpurifier #workingmodel #scienceproject #scienceexhibition #diypandit #waterpurification #sciencefair #sciencemodel