In this post I write about making of the water dispenser working model science project using cardboard and plastic bottle – diy project for science exhibition
Creating an innovative water dispenser working model using cardboard, a plastic bottle, a pipe, and labels can be an exciting project. Here’s a simplified guide to building this model:
Materials You’ll Need:
- Cardboard sheets (for structure)
- Plastic bottle (to hold water)
- Plastic or PVC pipe (for dispensing)
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- Craft knife or scissors
- Labels (for decoration and instructions)
Step by Step Guide on Making Water Dispenser Working Model
- Prepare the Base:
- Cut a piece of cardboard to use as the base and another piece to create the structure of the dispenser.
- Create the Dispenser Structure:
- Fold the cardboard piece to create a box-like structure.
- This structure will hold the plastic bottle and the pipe.
- Attach the Plastic Bottle:
- Cut a hole in the top of the cardboard structure to fit the plastic bottle neck.
- Insert the plastic bottle into the hole and secure it using hot glue.
- Attach the Pipe:
- Attach a plastic or PVC pipe to the bottle’s cap using hot glue.
- Make sure the pipe extends out from the structure.
- Decorate and Label:
- Use labels to decorate the dispenser structure and the base.
- Add labels to indicate “Push Here” or “Dispense Water” near the pipe.
- Fill the plastic bottle with water.
- Gently press the area marked “Push Here” to dispense water through the pipe.
This model demonstrates the basic concept of a water dispenser, showing how pressing a specific area can release water through a pipe. It’s a simple and creative way to understand the mechanisms of such devices and their applications in everyday life.
#waterdispenser #workingmodel #scienceexhibition #sciencefair #scienceproject #cardboard #plasticbottle #diypandit #diy