In this video blog post I have given the complete instructions on how to make the human kidney working model science project for exhibition – diy simple and easy way
Creating a human kidney working model using cardboard, colored paper, syringes, and a cardboard stand is a creative way to understand the structure and functioning of the kidneys. Here’s how you can build this model:
Materials You’ll Need:
- Cardboard sheets (for the base, structure, and stand)
- Colored paper (for representing organs and details)
- Syringes (to simulate fluid movement)
- Craft knife or scissors
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- Craft supplies for decoration (markers, stickers, etc.)
Step by Step Guide on Kidney Working Model
- Prepare the Base:
- Cut a piece of cardboard to use as the base of your model.
- Create the Kidney Structure:
- Cut and assemble colored paper to represent the kidney structure.
- Attach these paper structures to the base using hot glue to create a side view of the kidneys.
- Add Details:
- Use colored paper to create details such as the renal artery, renal vein, and ureter.
- Attach these details to the kidney structures using hot glue.
- Syringe Arrangement:
- Attach syringes vertically to the cardboard stand using hot glue.
- Position the syringes to represent blood vessels entering and leaving the kidney.
- Connect Syringes:
- Use plastic tubing to connect the syringes, simulating the flow of blood and fluid.
- Decorate the cardboard stand, base, and kidney structures with craft supplies to make it visually appealing.
- Push and pull the plunger of the syringes to simulate the movement of fluid (representing blood) through the kidney.
This model provides a hands-on way to learn about the anatomy and function of the kidneys, particularly how blood filtration and waste removal occur. It’s a creative and interactive way to understand an essential organ system in the human body.
#kidneyworkingmodel #humankidney #kidney #workingmodel #scienceexhibition #sciencefair #scienceproject