In this project post I will let you know how to make the source of water model making for science exhibition – diy at home simple and easy
Creating a source of water model using cardboard with elements like a water well, borewell, pond, lake, river, mountains, clouds, and rain is a great way to demonstrate the various sources of water. Here’s how you can build this model
Materials You’ll Need:
- Cardboard sheets (for base and structures)
- Blue paint or colored paper (for water features)
- Craft knife or scissors
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- Craft supplies for decoration (markers, stickers, etc.)
Step by Step Guide on Making Source of water model making
- Prepare the Base:
- Use a large piece of cardboard as the base for your model.
- Create the Water Features:
- Cut and assemble cardboard pieces to create the different water features (well, borewell, pond, lake, river).
- Use blue paint or colored paper to represent water.
- Mountains and Landscaping:
- Create mountains using folded cardboard or cut-out shapes.
- Attach the mountains to the base using hot glue.
- Add Clouds and Rain:
- Cut cloud shapes from white paper or cardboard.
- Hang the clouds above the mountains using threads or strings.
- Use blue paint or markers to create raindrops falling from the clouds.
- Decorate the mountains, water features, and base with craft supplies to make it visually appealing.
- Discuss the different sources of water represented in the model, such as wells, borewells, ponds, lakes, and rivers.
- Talk about the water cycle and how rainwater fills these water sources.
This model effectively demonstrates the various sources of water and their interconnection through the water cycle. It’s an educational way to learn about the importance of water sources and their role in providing water for various purposes.
#sourceofwater #modelmaking #scienceexhibition #sciencefair #scienceproject #diypandit #schoolproject #schoolscienceexhibition #schoolscienceproject