In this post we write about making of the solar street light working model science project for exhibition – diy at home easy
Creating a solar street light working model using cardboard, an LED light, a 9V battery, and wire is a great way to understand the concept of solar energy and its application in outdoor lighting. Here’s how you can build this model:
Materials You’ll Need:
- Cardboard sheets (for base and structure)
- LED light (to represent the street light)
- 9V battery
- Solar panel (optional, for demonstration purposes)
- Craft knife or scissors
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- Craft supplies for decoration (markers, stickers, etc.)
Step by Step Guide on Making of solar street light working model
- Prepare the Base:
- Cut a piece of cardboard to use as the base of your model.
- Create the Street Light Structure:
- Use additional pieces of cardboard to create the structure of the street light.
- Attach the LED light vertically to the structure using hot glue. This will be the street light fixture.
- Connect the LED and Battery:
- Attach wires to the terminals of the LED light.
- Connect the other ends of the wires to the terminals of the 9V battery.
- Solar Panel (Optional):
- If you have a small solar panel, attach it to the structure above the LED light.
- Connect the solar panel to the wires of the LED light. This is for demonstration purposes to show how solar energy can be harnessed.
- Decorate the street light structure and the base with craft supplies to make it visually appealing.
- If you have a solar panel attached, expose it to sunlight to see the LED light up.
- If not using a solar panel, simply connect the wires to the 9V battery to light up the LED.
This model demonstrates how solar energy can be converted into electrical energy to power a street light. It’s a hands-on way to learn about the benefits of renewable energy sources and their applications in everyday life.
#solar #streetlight #workingmodel #scienceexhibition #sciencefair #scienceproject #diy #diypandit