Plants give the oxygen for us to breath and it also provides flowers, fruits, & vegetables to eat.
In plant biology, we do study how plants grow and survive in different environments situations.
To help the science students to prepare for the plant biology projects, I have listed the best plant biology science project ideas which you can choose it for the exhibition
Source : http://cssf.usc.edu
- How Salt Affects Plant Growth?
- How Used coffee grounds can be used as Soil to Save Environment?
- Replacing the chemical fertilizers with Fish Wastes?
- Bean Plant Growth – Heat Effects
- Germination of Seeds – Sound Effects
- Plant Growth & PH of Water
- Hydroponics V/s Soil – Plant Growth impacts
- Plant Growth – Artificial V/s Natural Light
- Coffee – Spinach Growth
- Cow Manure V/s the Growth of Plants
- Water Availability Vs Plant Health
- Aquaponics vs. Soil Farming – Plant Growth
- Filtered Water and Plant Growth
- Increase of CO2 V/s Plant Growth
- Vitamin D Affect Root Plant Growth?
- Microplastics V/s Plants Growth
- Gravity v/s Plants Root Growth
- Day/Night Cycle v/s Growth of Plants
- Climatic Changes V/s Plant Growth
- Magnetic Effects v/s Plant Germination and Growth
- Are Vitamins Plant Friendly?
- Effects of Electricity on Seed Germination and Plant Growth
- Dog Urine, and Its Effect on Your Plant Growth?
- Organic Vs. Chemical Fertilisers v/s plant growth
- Acid Rain V/s Aquatic Plant Growth
- Plants Growth V/S Greywater?
- Color of Light V/S Plant Growth
- How Spacing Affects Tree Growth
- Soil V/S Vegetable oil V/s plant Growth
- Different Liquids v/s Plant Growth
I am hoping this list is useful to take the project for your science fair