In this blog post we write about making of the parts of an angle model making – math’s tlm – diy
An angle is a measure of the amount of rotation between two lines or planes. There are several parts of an angle that are important to understand:
- Vertex: The vertex is the point where the two lines or planes that form the angle intersect.
- Arms: The arms are the two lines or planes that form the angle.
- Measure: The measure is the degree of rotation between the arms of the angle. The measure of an angle is usually expressed in degrees.
- Right angle: A right angle is an angle that measures 90 degrees. A right angle is formed by two lines or planes that are perpendicular (at right angles) to each other.
- Acute angle: An acute angle is an angle that measures less than 90 degrees.
- Obtuse angle: An obtuse angle is an angle that measures more than 90 degrees but less than 180 degrees.
- Straight angle: A straight angle is an angle that measures 180 degrees. A straight angle is formed by two lines or planes that are parallel (in the same plane) and facing in opposite directions.
#partsofanangle #angles #modelmaking #mathstlm #diy #craftpiller #tlm #tlmideas