In this project I will show you how to make Quiz Board Working Model for Science Project – DIY
Creating a Quiz Board working model using LED lights and a battery is a fun and interactive way to engage in quizzes and educational activities.
In this model, we’ll make a simple quiz board with multiple LED lights, each representing different options for the quiz questions.
Here’s a step-by-step guide to making the Quiz Board working model:
Materials you will need:
- Cardboard or a sturdy base
- Colored paper or markers (for decoration)
- LED lights (different colors)
- Pushbuttons or tactile switches (one for each LED)
- 9V battery or AA/AAA batteries with battery holder
- Battery snap connector or terminal connector (to connect the battery)
- Insulating tape or hot glue gun (for wiring and securing components)
- Prepare the base:
- Take a piece of cardboard or a sturdy base and cut it into your desired size and shape for the quiz board. You can make it rectangular or any shape you prefer.
- Decorate the board:
- Use colored paper or markers to decorate the quiz board, making it visually appealing and indicating the different quiz options.
- Attach the LEDs:
- Decide on the number of quiz options you want (e.g., four options). Drill or cut holes on the quiz board where you want to place the LEDs.
- Insert the LEDs into the holes from the backside of the board so that the LED legs protrude through the front.
- Connect the LEDs:
- Connect the positive (longer) leg of each LED to the positive terminal of the battery snap connector using wires.
- Connect the negative (shorter) leg of each LED to its corresponding pushbutton using wires.
- Attach the pushbuttons on the front side of the board, right below each LED so that when pressed, they make contact with the negative leg of the LED.
- Wire the pushbuttons:
- Connect the other terminal of each pushbutton to the negative terminal of the battery snap connector using wires.
- Secure the components:
- Use insulating tape or a hot glue gun to secure the LEDs, resistors (if used), and pushbuttons in place on the board.
- Connect the battery:
- Connect the battery snap connector or terminal connector to the battery.
- Connect the positive and negative terminals of the battery to the corresponding terminals on the battery snap connector or terminal connector.
- Test the Quiz Board:
- Press each pushbutton to check if the corresponding LED lights up. The LEDs should illuminate when their respective buttons are pressed, simulating the answer selection in the quiz.
This interactive model allows you to conduct quizzes or educational games where participants can choose their answers by pressing the pushbuttons corresponding to the LED options.
#quizboard #workingmodel #scienceproject #diy #howtofunda #howtomake