In this post we write about making of geometric shapes formulas model making – maths tlm working model
Creating a geometric shapes formulas model using cardboard and color paper is a great way to visualize and understand the formulas for different shapes.
Let’s build a simple model that represents various geometric shapes with their corresponding formulas.
- Cardboard (for the base and structures)
- Color paper (for representing different shapes and formulas)
- Glue or double-sided tape
- Marker pens or sketch pens
Shapes and their corresponding formulas to include in the model:
- Formula: Area = side × side
- Formula: Perimeter = 4 × side
- Formula: Area = length × width
- Formula: Perimeter = 2 × (length + width)
- Formula: Area = π × radius^2
- Formula: Circumference = 2 × π × radius
- Formula: Area = (base × height) / 2
- Formula: Perimeter = side1 + side2 + side3
- Formula: Area = base × height
- Formula: Perimeter = 2 × (side1 + side2)
- Cut a large rectangular or square piece of cardboard to serve as the base for the model.
- Shapes Representation:
- Use color paper to create representations of each geometric shape (square, rectangle, circle, triangle, parallelogram).
- Cut out shapes from color paper based on their respective formulas.
- Write the name of each shape on the color paper representing it.
- Write the formulas for area and perimeter (or circumference) next to each shape.
- Placement on the Base:
- Arrange the shapes with their formulas neatly on the base, leaving enough space between them.
- Decorating the Model:
- Use markers or color paper to decorate the model and add more details to make it visually appealing.
Now, you have a geometric shapes formulas model using cardboard and color paper. This model visually represents various geometric shapes along with their corresponding area and perimeter (circumference) formulas.
#geometricshapesformulas #workingmodel #mathstlm #class10 #class10formulas #maths #mathsworkingmodel