In this post article we write about how to make the fire alarm working model science project – diy – simple and easy – tubelight starter | howtofunda
A fire alarm working model is a model that demonstrates how a fire alarm system works.
A typical fire alarm system includes sensors that are placed throughout a building or structure, and a central control panel that monitors the sensors and sounds an alarm in the event of a fire.
To build a fire alarm working model, you will need the following materials:
- A power source(battery): This could be a battery or a small DC power supply.
- A control panel: This could be a simple circuit board or breadboard that allows you to connect the various components of the model.
- Sensors(Tube light starter) : These could be temperature sensors, smoke detectors, or other types of sensors that can detect the presence of a fire.
- An alarm: This could be a buzzer, a speaker, or any other device that can produce a loud, attention-getting sound.
- Wiring and connectors: You will need a variety of wires and connectors to connect the various components of the model.
To set up the model, you will need to connect the sensors to the control panel, and connect the control panel to the power source and the alarm. You can then test the model by simulating a fire, either by increasing the temperature of the temperature sensors or by introducing smoke to the smoke detectors. The model should sound the alarm when the sensors detect the presence of a fire.
#firealarm #workingmodel #sciencefair #scienceexhibition #scienceproject #tubelight #tubelightstarter #diy #inspireaward #inspireawardproject #awardwinning