In this article we write about making of the types of angles model working model – maths tlm – simple and easy – diy | howtofunda
- Acute angle: An acute angle is an angle that measures less than 90 degrees.
- Right angle: A right angle is an angle that measures 90 degrees. A right angle is formed by two lines or planes that are perpendicular (at right angles) to each other.
- Obtuse angle: An obtuse angle is an angle that measures more than 90 degrees but less than 180 degrees.
- Straight angle: A straight angle is an angle that measures 180 degrees. A straight angle is formed by two lines or planes that are parallel (in the same plane) and facing in opposite directions.
- Reflex angle: A reflex angle is an angle that measures more than 180 degrees but less than 360 degrees.
- Full angle: A full angle, also known as a complete angle or a perigon, is an angle that measures 360 degrees.
#typesofangles #workingmodel #mathstlm #modelmaking #howtofunda #tlm #mathsworkingmodel #scienceproject #scienceexhibition #sciencefair