In this post we write about making of types of angles maths working model – tlm – diy
Creating a types of angles working model using cardboard and color paper in a circular fashion can be an engaging way to visualize and understand different angles.
Let’s build a simple model that represents various angles on a circle.
- Cardboard (for the base and structures)
- Color paper (for representing different angles)
- Protractor (to measure and draw angles accurately)
- Glue or double-sided tape
- Marker pens or sketch pens
Types of angles to include in the model:
- Acute angle
- Right angle
- Obtuse angle
- Straight angle
- Reflex angle
- Cut a large circular piece of cardboard to serve as the base of the model.
- Angles Representation:
- Use color paper to create representations of each type of angle.
- For acute and obtus
- Measuring Angles:
- Use a protractor to measure and draw each type of angle accurately on the color paper representations.
- Decorating the Model:
- Use markers or color paper to decorate the model and add more details to make it visually appealing.
Now, you have a types of angles working model using cardboard and color paper in a circular fashion. This model visually represents various types of angles on a circle, making it easier to understand the differences between acute, right, obtuse, straight, and reflex angles. It’s an interactive and educational way to learn about angles and their classifications.
#angles #types #maths #tlm #workingmodel #diy #craftpiller #mathsworkingmodel #scienceexhibition #scienceproject