In this post we write about making of rainwater harvesting working model science project – diy – simple and easy
Creating a rainwater harvesting working model using paper cups for building, roof, sump, and a ball for the sun is a creative way to demonstrate the concept of collecting and storing rainwater for various uses.
Here’s how you can build this model:
Materials You’ll Need:
- Paper cups (for building, roof, and sump)
- Ball (to represent the sun)
- Craft knife or scissors
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- Craft supplies for decoration (markers, stickers, etc.)
- Blue paper or plastic sheet (for simulating rain)
Step by Step Video Guide on Making rainwater harvesting working model science project – diy
- Prepare the Base:
- Use a sturdy surface as the base for your model.
- Build the House:
- Cut and assemble paper cups to create the building structure.
- Decorate the building if desired.
- Create the Roof:
- Cut and assemble a paper cup to create the roof of the building.
- Attach the roof to the top of the building.
- Add the Sump:
- Cut and assemble another paper cup to create the sump or water storage tank.
- Place the sump on the base near the building.
- Represent Rain:
- Cut blue paper or plastic sheet into droplet shapes to simulate rain.
- Scatter the droplets around the model to show rain falling onto the roof.
- Position the “Sun”:
- Place the ball above the model to represent the sun.
- Model Interaction:
- Assemble the components on the base to show the building collecting rainwater and channeling it into the sump.
- Decorate the model with craft supplies to enhance its appearance and make it more informative.
This model effectively illustrates the process of rainwater harvesting, where rain falling on the roof of a building is collected and stored in a sump for future use. It’s a hands-on way to learn about sustainable water management practices and the importance of conserving and utilizing rainwater.
#rainwater #harvesting #workingmodel #scienceproject #diy #simple #easy #वर्षाजल #संचयन #मॉडल #scienceexhibition #sciencefair #inspireaward #inspireawardproject