In this post we write about making of the lung model(human respiratory system) making using cardboard – science project – diy
Creating a lung model using cardboard and colored paper is a fun and educational activity.
Follow these step-by-step instructions to make a simple lung model:
Materials you’ll need:
- Cardboard (thick and rigid)
- Colored paper (pink, red, or any color you prefer for the lungs)
- Glue or adhesive tape
- Markers or colored pens (optional, for additional details)
- Drinking straws (optional, for demonstrating breathing)
- Cut out the lung shapes:
- On the cardboard, draw and cut out two large oval shapes to represent the lungs. These shapes will be the base of your lung model.
- Create the lung tissue:
- Take the colored paper (pink, red, etc.) and cut out smaller oval shapes to represent the lung tissue. Make sure these shapes are slightly smaller than the cardboard lung shapes you created in the previous step.
- Assemble the lung model:
- Glue or tape the colored paper lung tissue onto the cardboard lung shapes. Position them towards the top of each cardboard oval.
- Add details:
- Using markers or colored pens, you can draw and label the different parts of the lungs, such as the bronchi and alveoli. If you want to add more realism, draw some blood vessels on the lung tissue.
#lungmodel #scienceproject #craftpiller #model #modelmaking #respiratorysystem #humanrespiratorysystem #lungs