We tell about making of the kannada rajyotsava badge craft ideas using color paper
Creating a Kannada Rajyotsava badge using color papers can be a great way to celebrate Karnataka Rajyotsava, which is the state formation day of Karnataka, India.
Let’s make a simple and colorful badge representing the Karnataka state flag and other symbols.
- Red color paper
- Yellow color paper
- Glue or adhesive tape
- Safety pin or badge pin
- Cut a small circle or square shape
- Red and Yellow Strips:
- Cut two thin strips of red and yellow color papers.
- Glue or tape these strips horizontally across the green base, side by side, to represent the red and yellow colors in the Karnataka flag.
- Cut a small circle or oval shape from white color paper.
- Draw the emblem of Karnataka Rajyotsava on the white paper using markers or sketch pens. The emblem typically includes the Karnataka state emblem (Gandaberunda) with the words “ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ರಾಜ್ಯೋತ್ಸವ” (Karnataka Rajyotsava) written in Kannada.
- Glue or tape the emblem onto the center of the red and yellow strips.
- Safety Pin or Badge Pin:
- Attach a safety pin or badge pin to the back of the badge using glue or adhesive tape, so you can wear it as a badge.
Now, you have a colorful Kannada Rajyotsava badge made from color papers. This badge represents the Karnataka state flag’s colors and other symbols associated with the state’s formation day. You can wear it proudly during Karnataka Rajyotsava celebrations and share the joy and pride of being a part of Karnataka, India.
#kannadarajyotsava #badgecraft #craftpiller #badgemaking #badge #paperbadge #diy