In this video post I have provided the complete information on greenhouse farming model – polyhouse farming model – diy – science project exhibition using the waste materials available at home such as cardboard and plastic cover and egg tray in simple and easy manner
Creating a greenhouse farming model using cardboard, a plastic transparent cover, egg trays for plants, and double-sided tape for closing the door is a wonderful way to showcase the concept of controlled environment agriculture. Here’s how you can build this model:
Materials You’ll Need:
- Cardboard sheets (for base and structure)
- Plastic transparent cover (for the greenhouse effect)
- Egg trays (for planting)
- Double-sided tape (for closing the door)
- Craft knife or scissors
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- Craft supplies for decoration (markers, stickers, etc.)
Video Steps on greenhouse farming model – polyhouse farming model – diy
- Prepare the Base:
- Cut a large piece of cardboard to use as the base of your model.
- Create the Greenhouse Structure:
- Cut and assemble cardboard pieces to create the framework of the greenhouse.
- Attach the pieces using hot glue to form the walls and roof of the greenhouse.
- Add the Plastic Transparent Cover:
- Cut a piece of plastic transparent cover to match the size of the greenhouse structure.
- Attach the plastic cover to the top of the structure using hot glue or tape, creating the greenhouse effect.
- Arrange Egg Trays:
- Use egg trays to represent the planting beds inside the greenhouse.
- Attach the egg trays to the base using hot glue, ensuring they fit snugly.
- Create the Door:
- Cut a cardboard piece to serve as the door of the greenhouse.
- Attach the door using double-sided tape, allowing it to be opened and closed easily.
- Decorate the greenhouse structure, base, and door with craft supplies to make it visually appealing.
- Open the greenhouse door by lifting it.
- Place seeds or small plants inside the egg trays to simulate greenhouse farming.
This model effectively demonstrates the concept of greenhouse farming, where plants are grown in a controlled environment to optimize growth conditions. It’s an interactive and educational way to learn about the benefits of protected cultivation and how greenhouses help extend the growing season and improve crop yields.
#greenhouse #farmingmodel #polyhousefarming #polyhouse #greenhousefarming #modelmaking #diy #scienceexhibition #scienceproject