In this article we have given steps on how to make earthquake alarm working model for inspire award science project with available waste materials at home with new design
Creating an alarm working model using a nut, safety pin, wire, battery, and buzzer is a simple project to build a basic circuit that triggers an alarm sound when the safety pin is disconnected from the circuit.
Here’s a step-by-step guide to making the model:
Materials you will need:
- Nut (metal or conductive material)
- Safety pin
- Copper wire (insulated)
- 9V battery or AA/AAA batteries with battery holder
- Battery snap connector or terminal connector
- Piezoelectric buzzer or small speaker
- Hot glue gun or adhesive putty
- Prepare the safety pin and nut:
- Open the safety pin and straighten it out to create a straight conductive wire.
- Thread the nut onto the straightened safety pin so that it is in contact with the metal part of the pin.
- Create the circuit:
- Take the copper wire and cut two pieces of equal length.
- Strip the ends of the wires to expose the copper inside.
- Attach one end of each wire to the battery’s terminals. If you are using a 9V battery, connect the wires to the positive (+) and negative (-) terminals using a battery snap connector or terminal connector.
- Attach the other ends of the wires to the buzzer’s terminals. If the buzzer has two wires, connect them directly to the copper wires. If the buzzer has a positive (+) and negative (-) terminal, make sure to connect the corresponding wires correctly.
- Add the safety pin and nut to the circuit:
- Insert the straightened safety pin with the threaded nut between the exposed copper ends of the wires connected to the battery.
- Press the safety pin down firmly to make a connection between the two wires, completing the circuit.
- Secure the components:
- Use a hot glue gun or adhesive putty to secure the battery, wires, and buzzer in place. Make sure the safety pin and nut stay in position and maintain the connection between the wires.
- Test the alarm:
- With the safety pin making a connection between the wires, the circuit is complete, and the buzzer should not be sounding.
- Now, open the safety pin to break the connection between the wires. This should trigger the alarm sound from the buzzer.
This model provides a basic demonstration of how a simple circuit can be used to trigger an alarm sound. It’s a fun and educational project to understand the principles of circuitry and how an alarm system works.
#earthquakeworkingmodel #earthquakealrm #inspireawardwinner #scienceproject #newdesign #socialscience #socialscienceproject