In this blog post we write about making of the parts of a circle model – tlm – maths working model – diy – simple and easy using cardboard and color paper
A circle is a geometric shape that is defined as a set of points in a plane that are all the same distance from a central point. The following are the main parts of a circle:
- Center: The center of the circle is the point that all the points on the circle are equidistant from. It is the midpoint of the circle.
- Radius: The radius of a circle is a line segment that connects the center of the circle to any point on the circle. It is half of the diameter of the circle.
- Diameter: The diameter of a circle is a line segment that passes through the center of the circle and has its endpoints on the circle. It is the longest distance across the circle.
- Circumference: The circumference of a circle is the distance around the circle. It can be calculated using the formula C = 2πr, where C is the circumference, π is the mathematical constant approximately equal to 3.14, and r is the radius of the circle.
- Arc: An arc of a circle is a portion of the circumference of the circle. It is defined by two points on the circle and the portion of the circumference between those points.
- Sector: A sector of a circle is a region bounded by two radii and an arc of the circle. It is a portion of the circle that is enclosed by the two radii and the arc.
- Chord: A chord of a circle is a line segment that has its endpoints on the circle. It is the straight line that connects the two endpoints of an arc.
In this video we show you how to depict the parts of circle model tlm in easy and simple manner
#partsofcircle #circlemodel #mathstlm #maths #mathsworkingmodel #craftpiller #tlm