Making a globe using a big ball is simple and easy project to learn about the Earth’s geography and geography in general.
Here are the steps to make a basic globe using a ball:
- You will need a large inflatable ball (such as a beach ball, foot ball or basket ball), a marker or pen, a ruler, paint, and glue or tape.
- Paint or draw a map of the world on a the ball, Make sure the map is the same size as the circumference of the ball.
- Apply glue or tape to the surface of the ball by making sure it is centered and smooth.
- Use a marker or pen to add labels to the globe, such as the names of countries, oceans, and major cities.
- Once the glue or tape is dry, the globe can be displayed on a stand or hung from the ceiling.
#earth #globe #modelmaking #scienceproject #scienceexhibition #sciencemodel #craftpiller #3d #earthmodel #workingmodel #workingproject #sciencefair #sst #sstproject